f

Saturday, February 18

Just checking in...

 


Hey everyone! What strange weather we have been getting for this time of year. I remember last year on Family Day weekend we had a ton of snow and went tobogganing with family. This year its in the double digits! I know... I'm talking about weather, we are always talking about the weather because it's what's interesting about one day to the next haha.
Well what makes me most happy is when the sunshine comes beaming into my house in the morning and then gradually goes from the front half of the house all the way around my the back end. It definitely raises my mood first thing!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend, we are spending it relaxing at home and I am getting to know our new computer!! Finally a computer that works well and does what I need to do,  it's been like 10 years!

xoxo Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment