f

Thursday, January 12

New Year's Eve At Home

 
















 


Hey guys... wow I don't seem to post much at all. Over on Instagram is where you'll be able to best follow me and my family. This past New Years wasn't our first to spend at home (thanks to Covid) and to be honest I always prefer to stay home anyway! Well we had a great time celebrating just us at home with my mother in law and brother in law. I made it as special as I could with fun decorations mostly all from the dollar store. We had breakfast for dinner and just enjoyed the evening chatting together. The confetti poppers were a huge hit with our girls, and I was honestly impressed with the quality from Dollarama!

I hope everyone had a good celebration whether that means you went out or were asleep well before the ball dropped! Here's to an even better year full of rest and many new adventures!!

xoxo Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment