f

Wednesday, March 29

Mom Tip: Small Toy Storage


Hey all you moms! Sometimes storing all your children's toys can be hard. I'm here to give you some easy ideas for storing those toys in a visually pleasing way. Toys don't have to take over your house while you have young kids!


A cute play house/shelf from IKEA, with easy access for little hands is a great way to organize books or use as a play house, but it's off the ground and easy to keep clean.


This little basket I got from the thrift store for $2 (I'm positive it is from IKEA)! It's the perfect size for alphabet blocks. I put it on my book shelves in my living room and it is pretty to look at and nicely hiding the toys inside so it doesn't look like your kid has taken over your living room.



Another basket from the thrift store that's holding the cutest little train set!


A bigger basket for under our TV unit.


Another tip for mom's who like to display collectible antiques, they also make great toys! I put this typewriter under our half moon table and my daughter loves to bang away on it. Pretty and functional, win win! We also have an old rotary phone and some vintage cameras.


These little shelf boxes are from IKEA (I sense an IKEA theme ;)!) and I love them so much. They come seperately and are a perfect way to display everything from books to toys. You can hang them low to the ground so your kids can reach what is in them, or put them up higher so they will stay organized.

Well, that's just one of my favourite mom decorating tips. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! xoxo Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment