f

Tuesday, May 8

Easter Bunny Comes To Town!
















It's been way too long, but I have had a hard year so far and am finally feeling myself with energy and a definite mood boost due to the warmer weather!
We had another sweet Easter this year with our little Easter bunny, despite me being sick the whole day... We had an Easter dinner with Adam's family on Saturday night and then we had Easter Sunday at church and at my parents house, which is always the best! Sophie was very spoiled and didn't nap because #tooexcited. So in the afternoon when she would normally nap, my mum "hid" chocolate eggs all over the backyard and Sophie happily put them all in her basket. Now whenever we go into their backyard to play she says "I find chocolate egg?" Haha! Good memory little girl.

I hope everyone is enjoying this warmer Spring weather we are finally being blessed with! May and June are simply the best and I am getting so excited about gardening and all the fresh blooms we will soon be able to cut and place around our house! xoxo Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment