f

Tuesday, August 29

Up & Running Again!


So, if you are paying attention here you'll have noticed that I lost all my photos due to Photo Bucket... apparently they no longer allow third party photo sharing, out of the blue with no warning. This means all my hard work for this little blog went down the drain... I am not happy about it, but I'm finally getting around to fixing it. I have to re-uplaod every single image and add them to each blog post, so bare with me as I work at it during Sophie's nap times on my days off. This time I am just using Blogger's photo upload, which doesn't allow the size of photo I'd prefer but it will do for now!
Thanks for following along on my personal blogging journey and I hope to share more fun inspiration from my life right here in the future!! xoxo Georgina

(P.S. These flowers were from my favourite gardener Bobby last year, he's the best!)


No comments:

Post a Comment